The mini spilled wool Boots are our most pared-back style and they feature double-stitched seams, leather-bound edges and tonal soles. Plush, premium quality, twin-face sheepskin provides cushioning and insulation. The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable.
- Spilled wool Boots look fantastic over jeans or with a skirt.
- Double stitched seams for improved strength.
- Genuine sheepskin upper and inner sole with 15-17mm wool pile.
- Durable high quality sole for comfort and support.
Please refer to our size conversion charts to find your respective UK, US, and Euro shoe sizes.
- We recommend ordering your regular size, or going up to the nearest whole size if you're in between sizes or you're with chubby feet.
- Please noted your new sheepskin slipper/boots will be snug fit to begin with. With continued use, the wool will pack down and adjust to the shape of your feet.
- If you prefer a looser fit then we would recommend selecting one size larger than your normal fit.
If you are still unsure, please measure your foot and contact us with the measurements to receive sizing advice.