Possums are a pest and a major threat to New Zealand forest and wildlife. Making them into beautiful, useful products can only do good to us and the environment. The fur’s hollow construction makes it one of the softest and warmest in the world. It will not freeze, it allows air circulation, and is naturally odour-resistant.
- Sheepskin scuff with possum leather upper
- Wedge EVA sole
- Cushioned Sheepskin Innersoles
Please refer to our size conversion charts to find your respective UK, US, and Euro shoe sizes.
- We recommend ordering your regular size, or going up to the nearest whole size if you're in between sizes or you're with chubby feet.
- Please noted your new sheepskin slipper/boots will be snug fit to begin with. With continued use, the wool will pack down and adjust to the shape of your feet.
- If you prefer a looser fit then we would recommend selecting one size larger than your normal fit.
If you are still unsure, please measure your foot and contact us with the measurements to receive sizing advice.
Who pays the tax?
Taxes and any applicable import duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. Only for orders delivered in New Zealand, GST will be included in the price. In the rest of the countries, VAT and import duties can be quite high. Your parcel would probably be held by the Custom. Canterbury Sheepskin has no control over this and the fees are being requested directly by customs. Please check out your government's VAT information web page.