Canterbury Sheepskin was born from the desire to delight people everywhere with the indescribable comfort and warmth of luxurious sheepskin.
Styled after a classic “flying boot” from the 1920’s the Flyer is our top selling sewn on sole sheepskin boot. This is a beautifully styled sheepskin boot with exposed wool and reinforcement in all the key places. It has a removable, hand washable and replaceable sheepskin covered insole with an arch support. A reflective aluminium “heat keeper” layer under the insole helps keep you extra warm and cozy. The reinforced cow suede heel and toe guards add to the sturdy, yet fashionable look. The Flyer represents an exceptional combination of style, quality and value.
"Take a moment to walk in our boots. You’ll fall in love from the first step."
- Classic sheepskin low boot
- Genuine sheepskin upper with 15-17mm wool pile
- Side stitched tough, flexible P.V.C sole with herringbone pattern tread for greater traction
- Feature spilled wool on side seams and top of boots
- Suede leather heel and toe guard
- Heat set and shaped heel stiffener
- Heat keeper on inner sole of boot
- Cushioned removable sheepskin insole