Designed in New Zealand, using genuine sheepskin strengthened with real leather. It is a favourite among those who favour wearing their sheepskin uggs in all conditions.
Our boots are made from genuine “A grade” sheepskin, you really can feel the difference compared to other brands! It has a heat set and shaped heel stiffener with a suede leather heel guard for extra support and strength.
A great casual boot, everyone should have a pair of Terry !
"We take a harmonious approach to everything we do. We look beyond aesthetics, beyond fashion to create beautifully natural sheepskin products."
- unisex sheepskin boots
- EVA sole
- Beautifully finished with colour-matched binding.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Please refer to our size conversion charts to find your respective UK, US, and Euro shoe sizes.
- We recommend ordering your regular size, or going up to the nearest whole size if you're in between sizes or you're with chubby feet.
- Please noted your new sheepskin slipper/boots will be snug fit to begin with. With continued use, the wool will pack down and adjust to the shape of your feet.
- If you prefer a looser fit then we would recommend selecting one size larger than your normal fit.
If you are still unsure, please measure your foot and contact us with the measurements to receive sizing advice.
Who pays the tax?
Taxes and any applicable import duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. Only for orders delivered in New Zealand, GST will be included in the price. In the rest of the countries, VAT and import duties can be quite high. Your parcel would probably be held by the Custom. Canterbury Sheepskin has no control over this and the fees are being requested directly by customs. Please check out your government's VAT information web page.